VistaClear provides dental practices with centrally installed water filtration, backflow prevention and a method for convenient operatory cleaning—eliminating the need for dental bottles altogether! This patented system saves practices time and money while protecting dental equipment.
Saves time and money
- VistaClear’s on-demand submicron water filtration eliminates wait-time and the need for storage tanks and bottle systems.
- The centralized, patented cleaning method makes regular waterline maintenance easier and more efficient.
- The EPA-registered DentaPure™ Cartridge provides safe and compliant dental unit water for up to 10 operatories for 365 days (or 2,400L of water, if usage records are kept), ensuring practices meet or exceed water quality with a maximum of 200 CFU/mL.
- With submicron filtration and no harmful chemicals, VistaClear protects expensive handpieces and turbines from the wear-and-tear typical water supplies can inflict.
- VistaClear filters remove virtually all microbial contaminants that often reside in city water supplies.
Convenient and saves time
- The system’s on-demand filtration eliminates wait time and the need for storage tanks and bottle systems.
- And the DentaPure™ Cartridge provided with the system eliminates the need for regular cleaning protocols to make waterline maintenance much easier and more efficient.
VistaClear DP – Centralized Waterline Treatment System
|VistaClear DP Centralized Waterline Treatment System
|Replacement DentaPure Cartridge - CA
|Carbon Block Filter
|Operating Temperature Range
|Operating Pressure Range
|40 to 100 psi (2.07 - 6.89 bar)
|Optimal pH Range
|6.5 – 8.5
|Maximum pH Range
|5.5 – 9.5
|Maximum Influent Manganese
|Maximum Influent Hydrogen Sulfide
|Maximum Influent Chlorine / Chloramine
|Maximum Continuous Flow Rate / Filter
|0.2 gpm (0.76 Lpm)
|Filter Element Service Life
|Replacement DentaPure Cartridge - CA (carbon filter sold separately)
|Carbon Block Filter
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|16” x 24” x 5-7/8”
|Approximate Ship Weight
Manufactured by: Crosstex International, Inc., a Cantel Medical Company, 1733 W. Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027 / USA
Use of a VistaClear Centralized Waterline Treatment System does not, by itself, eliminate the need for proper user maintenance. Due to the nature and complex design of dental delivery units, the periodic use of waterline cleaners and antimicrobials is extremely important for proper dental waterline care. For this reason, Crosstex International, Inc. makes specific bacteria-reduction claims for output water from dental delivery units connected to DentaPure Cartridges. To obtain maximum bacteriological reduction, dental unit waterlines are to be cleaned with an approved dental unit waterline agent prior to initial installation of DentaPure Cartridges.