The BRAVO G4 Chamber Autoclave is designed to address a dental office’s need for speed, capacity, and efficiency. Its cutting-edge sterilization technology incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuum to improve steam penetration and post-sterilization vacuum to improve drying.
- The BRAVO G4 chamber autoclaves offer efficient cycle times, sterilizing and drying instruments in as little as 36 minutes.
- The delayed start feature allows the user to program cycles to begin at a later time; an effective feature when programming test cycles to begin before the start of the day.
- Offering enough capacity to meet the needs of any size practice, the BRAVO G4 is available in 17L and 22L chamber sizes.
- The BRAVO G4 offers numerous filling and draining options, including manual top and front filling, and automatic filling and draining through ports at the back.
- The accessory water equipment and the BRAVO G4 footprint provides options for any Steri-Centre set-up.
Connectivity & Data Logging
- WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices and computer, providing easily accessible cycle reports on the MyColtene web portal.
- To help optimize office processes, the BRAVO G4 can be configured to email cycle information or error messages directly to office staff and/or service technicians.
BRAVO G4 Sterilization, the Smarter Way (CA)
BRAVO G4 Chamber Autoclave - In-Service (CA)
Bravo G4 Sterilization Cycle Specifications
|Cycle||Temperature/Time||Cycle Time*||Max. Load||Cycle Time*||Max. Load|
|Solid Unwrapped||132°C / 4 min||27 mins||6 kg (13.23 lbs)||32 min||7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)|
|Solid Wrapped||132°C / 4 min||36 mins||6 kg (13.23 lbs)||42 min||7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)|
|Hollow Unwrapped||132°C / 4 min||38 mins||6 kg (13.23 lbs)||46 min||7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)|
|Hollow Wrapped||132°C / 4 min||47 mins||6 kg (13.23 lbs)||56 min||7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)|
|Rubber & Plastic||121°C / 20 min||62 mins||6 kg (13.23 lbs)||71 min||7.5 kg (16.53 lbs)|
*Cycle times represent 240V model. Cycle time will vary depending on instrument load.
**Not a validated cycle. It is the user’s responsibility to validate any Custom cycles.
Bravo G4 Technical Specifications
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||BRAVO G4 17L||BRAVO G4 22L|
|Machine Dimensions (Length x Width x Height):||600mm x 480mm x 456mm
(23.62" x 18.90" x 17.95")
|Sterilization Chamber Volume:||17 L (4.5 gal)||22 L (5.8 gal)|
|Water Reservoir Volume:||5.5 L (1.45 gal)|
|Weight (without Water):||112.44 lbs (51 kg)||116.84 lbs (53 kg)|
|Clearance Required (Top x Sides x Back):||20mm x 20mm x 70mm
(0.78" x 0.78" x 2.75")
|Electrical Rating:||240V, 60 Hz, 10A
120V, 60 Hz, 12A
ENSURETM Autoclave Monitoring
Think of it as a routine checkup for your sterilizer.
The ENSURE line of Infection Control monitoring products ensures your equipment is performing at its peak. It includes a range of products that are simple easy-to-use and help to ensure your patients are being kept safe with every cycle.
Your Steri-Centre’s best friend.
VistaPure provides two grades of high-quality water for autoclaves, dental bottles, ultrasonic cleaners and instrument washers for the ultimate convenience.
DrainHubTM Multi-Port Drain Adapter
The Ultimate Drain-Space Saver. The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter provides drain connections for sterilizers, instrument washers, water purification systems and more.
Manufactured for: SciCan Ltd. A Coltene Group Company 1440 Don Mills Rd., Toronto, ON, Canada, M3B 3P9 T +1-416-445-1600 TF +1-800-667-7733 email@example.com