The Ultimate Drain-Space Saver. The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter provides drain connections for sterilizers, instrument washers, water purification systems and more.
The DrainHub multi-port drain adapter accepts up to eight drain connections in one small hub – saving space, cost and time
- Installation beside the main drain line can offer maximum flexibility and can be achieved with the use of a simple drain tee adapter fitting.
- When possible, as in cases of a new construction, it can be beneficial to run parallel drain waste systems to separate waste from the sink from other appliances and devices.
- When necessary it is possible to install the DrainHub fitting directly in the main drain line under a sink. However, this position can result in more audibly noticeable drainage of waste containing a significant amount of air.
Easy to Install
DrainHub is easy to install, and its 1/2” NPT threaded ports accept a variety of push-to-connect, compression, and hose barb adapter fittings.
- The top and bottom hubs of the DrainHub fitting are designed to accommodate standard 1-1/2” PVC pipe or standard 1-1/2" trap adapters for use with 1-1/2" or 1-1/4" tubular waste lines.
- The outlet hub fits into 2" coupling for 2" discharge port
Materials & Dimensions
Materials & Dimensions
- Schedule 40 PVC
- 1/2" NPT threaded inputs (2, 4 or 8)
- Top & bottom slip hubs accept 1-1/2" pipe
- Bottom hub O.D. glues into 2" coupling
Codes & Standards Compliance
- ASTM D2665 (PVC)
- ASTM F1498 (Threads)
- ASME A112.18.2-2015
- FDA Title 21 Material
Steri Centre (Vista Research Group video)
DrainHub use and connection options overview.
Water in the Steri Centre (Vista Research Group video)
Learn more about the line of Vista products, their use and purpose in the Steri Centre..
|Connection||Fitting Part #|
|VistaPureTM||1 x S4730|
|VISTABRITETM||1 x S4730|
|VistaCoolTM Single (V7501)||1 x S4730 & 1 x S8218 (straight) or S8318 (elbow)|
|VistaCool Double (V7502)||2 x S4730 & 1 x S8218 (straight) or S8318 (elbow)|
|BRAVOTM||1 x S8214 (straight) or S8314 (elbow)|
|HYDRIM® L110, C61||1 x S8222 (straight) or S8322 (elbow)|
|StatCleanTM||1 x S8218 (straight) or S8318 (elbow)|
|-||Plug (1/2" NPT) S8015|
|DH8200||Drain Hub Fitting Kit|
|DH154||Drain Hub 4 hole|
|DH158||Drain Hub 8 hole|
Distributed by: SciCan Ltd. 1440 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3P9
Manufactured by: Crosstex International, Inc., a Cantel Medical Company, 1733 W. Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027 / USA