VistaPure provides two grades of high-quality water for autoclaves, dental bottles, ultrasonic cleaners and instrument washers for the ultimate convenience.
Easy to Use
High-quality filtered water anywhere you need it
- VistaPure provides a high volume of ready-to-use water on demand.
- 4.25-gallon storage tank means you don’t need to wait for deionization and R/O processes to take place.
- VistaPure’s handheld, point-and-shoot wand makes it easy for anyone to fill autoclaves, no matter where they’re located.
Dedicate more resources to patient care and less on maintenance.
- Water is autoclave-ready, distilled quality (deionized) water, which eliminates the need to buy distilled water or own a distiller.
- VistaPure delivers water to its wand and faucet through water pressure; no electricity is required to supply all the water your office needs.
- VistaPure filters are made from top-quality materials for maximum life—and a low ongoing cost of system ownership.
Designed with your Steri-Center in mind.
- VistaPure’s filter panel fits neatly under the Steri-Center counter with slides for easy access to the filters.
- Each VistaPure features an in-line TDS meter that monitors water quality—and also makes it easy to know when it’s time to replace your filters.
- VistaPure will work with the STATIM® Cassette Autoclaves, BRAVOTM Chamber Autoclaves, HYDRIM® Instrument Washers, Ultrasonic Cleaners, Dental Bottles, other select sterilizers and automated washers.
Steri-Center (Vista Research Group video)
DrainHub use and connection options overview.
Water in the Steri-Center (Vista Research Group video)
Learn more about the line of Vista products, their use and purpose in the Steri-Center.
VistaPure Filter Performance Testing
Maintaining the VistaPure system is simple and requires only periodic checks of water quality (with the provided TDS meters) and appropriate filter changes.
How to Change VistaPure Filters
The Prefilter & Polishing filter should be changed at least once per year, and the Deionization and Hyperfiltration filters only need to be changed on an as-needed basis.
Sanitizing the Storage Tank and Faucet
At least once per year and whenever filters are changed, sanitize the VistaPure™ Water Purification System. This process requires about one hour before the system is ready for use again.
How to Check Storage-Tank Air Pressure
At least once per year and whenever filters are changed, it’s a good idea to check the air-pressure pre-charge of the system’s water-storage tank.
|4.25 Gallon Net Storage Tank (S9111)||*Standard 12” Diameter x 18.25” H|
|2.5 Gallon Net Storage Tank (S9110)||*Optional 11.125” Diameter x 16” H|
|9.5 Gallon Net Storage Tank (S9113)||*Optional 15.5” Diameter x 25” H|
|Instrument Washer Adapter Kit (S3010)||Protect expensive instruments and equipment by using VistaPure’s hyper-filtered water for the final rinse cycle of instrument washers like the HYDRIM®|
|AutoFill for STATIM® (S3020)||Deliver distilled-quality water to your STATIM autoclave automatically. You’ll never have to fill your STATIM manually again!|
|AutoFill for BRAVOTM (S3030)||Replenish the Bravo’s refill tank with distilled-quality water automatically – enabling truly hands-free convenience!|
|VistaPure BottleFill Remote Water Dispenser (S3050)||An accessory to the VistaPure Water Purification System, the VistaPure BottleFill is designed to enable the filling of independent dental bottles in any location convenient for staff.|
Distributed by: SciCan Inc. ., 701 Technology Dr., Canonsburg, PA 15317
Manufactured by: Crosstex International, Inc., a Cantel Medical Company, 1733 W. Parkside Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85027 / USA