The ENSURE line of Infection Control monitoring products ensures your equipment is performing at its peak. It includes a range of products that are simple, easy-to-use, and help to ensure your patients are being kept safe with every cycle.
- The 10-well incubator allows you to monitor up to 5 sterilizers at one time, providing you with easy-to-read results that show whether sterility has been achieved or not.
- The incubator has an integrated vial crusher and built in timer for up to five different programs.
- Meets the most stringent regulatory requirements.
ENSURE Chemical Indicators/Integrators
- Type 4 and Type 5 indicators are fast and economical solutions for load monitoring.
- Easy-to-read indicators clearly identify if an instrument load has met the expected parameters for sterilization.
- Type 5 Integrators are the most accurate of all chemical indicators and contain a chemical ink which reacts to all three sterilization parameters (time, temperature and steam).
ENSURE Biological Indicators (BIs)
- ENSURE BIs are reliable and self-contained indicators for results in as little as 24 hours.
- BIs are the only cost effective method to ensure effective performance of your sterilizer.
- The ENSURE BIs are available in a starter kit system that consists of 25 BIs, the incubator and an easy to fill-in log.
ENSURE Sterilization Pouches
- ENSURE Sterilization Pouches have built-in multi-parameter internal/external process indicators that change colour when the criteria for sterilization have been met.
- Once sterilized, contents will remain sterile for up to 3 years provided the integrity of the pouch has not been compromised.
- A secure seal and perforated fold allow for accurate folding of adhesive strip to form an airtight seal, maintaining the integrity of the pouch during storage after sterilization.
|SCI134-US||Type 4 Chemical Indicators (250/box)|
|SCI-T5||Type 5 Chemical Indicators (100/box)|
|SCI-BI100||Biological Indicators (100/box)|
|SCI-BISK-120||Sterilization Monitoring Starter Kit (25 BIs, 100 Type 5 CIs, incubator, log book)|
|SCI-BILOG||BI monitoring system log book|
Manufactured for: SciCan Ltd. 1440 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3P9