The STATIM 6000B G4+ is a compact 6-litre autoclave with fractionated vacuum technology that is designed with flexible loading, shorter cycle times and enhanced digital capabilities.
The drawer-style autoclave allows for easy, one-handed opening and reprocesses 2 cassettes or 12 pouches, delivering sterilised and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 27 minutes.
Smart Features for Improved Automation and Workflow
Designed with usability in mind, the STATIM 6000B G4+ offers a number of smart features that can help improve automation in the sterilisation process.
- Maintenance reminders, video tutorials and troubleshooting tips help to keep the STATIM 6000B G4+ in good working order.
- Automatic user interface software updates for connected equipment ensure the unit is always up-to-date.
- Programmable features to schedule test cycles and preheat the chamber ensure the STATIM 6000B G4+ is warm and ready to go when the office opens.
- Enhanced documentation mode for detailed record keeping, including sterilisation indicator test results and instrument tracking.
Small Footprint but Great Performance
The STATIM 6000B G4+ autoclave is a 6-litre chamber, with a small footprint like its predecessor, the STATIM 5000.
- Delivers sterilised and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 27 minutes.
- Modern design offers flexibility in loading options.
- Reprocessing of 2 cassettes or 12 pouches offers enough capacity to meet the needs of any size practice.
Convenient Automated Filling and Draining Options
The STATIM 6000B G4+ vacuum autoclave offers numerous filling options, including manual top filling and automatic filling through ports in the back.
- Built-in reservoir holds enough water for 3 cycles, while the recommended autofill and autodrain options can configure your STATIM 6000B G4+ for easy daily use.
- Integrated water quality sensor protects the unit from long-term damage from the use of unsuitable water.
- Low water indicator keeps the unit from starting a cycle if there is not enough water to complete it.
- The automatic drainage option to empty the reservoir at regular intervals helps reduce bio-film buildup.
G4+ Technology, Connectivity and Datalogging
WiFi-enabled G4+ technology allows for cycle logging, data storage and traceable load release.
- G4+ technology sends cycle data to your smart devices, computer or patient management system for easy and efficient data storage.
- A USB port is also available for back-up cycle data recording.
- User-friendly “connection wizard” allows Installation by Technicians or Dental staff to quickly set up a new user account or add to an existing account.
- Option to connect your machine to specialized technicians when required, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Online customer portal offers a user-friendly dashboard and gives access to historical cycle data, reports, manuals and much more.
STATIM 6000B G4+, the next generation STATIM autoclave. (EU)
STATIM 6000B G4+, Vacuum Autoclave - In-Service (EU)
STATIM 6000B G4+ Sterilisation Cycle Specifications
|Cycle||Cycle Type||Max. Load||Sterilisation Temperature||Sterilisation Time||Cycle Time (With Drying)|
|SOLID UNWRAPPED||N||1.0 kg||134oC||3.5 min
|Hollow Unwrapped (some regions only)||S||1.0 kg||134oC||3.5 min
|SOLID WRAPPED||S||2.6 kg||134oC||3.5 min
|Hollow Wrapped (some regions only)||S||1.0 kg||134oC||3.5 min
|UNIVERSAL||B||1.4 kg||134oC||3.5 min
|RUBBER AND PLASTIC||S||1.0 kg||121oC||20 min
|CUSTOM||S||Can be customized by user at temperatures 134 °C/121 °C starting from 3.5 min (134 °C) or 20 min (121 °C) with adjustable drying.|
|HELIX TEST||TEST||121oC or 134oC||3.5 min|
|BOWIE-DICK TEST||TEST||121oC or 134oC||3.5 min|
Note: Times may vary depending on the load and power supply.Cycle times listed above based on max. loads and from a warm start.
Note: Please follow local guidelines when selecting sterilization cycle.
STATIM 6000B G4+ Technical Specifications
|STATIM 6000B G4+|
|Power Supply Voltage||220V/240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Power||0.6 kWh -1.0 kWh range
(depends on cycle selected)
|External Dimensions||570 × 406 × 200 mm (L × W × H)|
|Drawer Dimensions||297.9 × 214.8 × 79.2 mm (L × W × H)|
|Total Weight||24 kg (without water)
25.2 kg (full water reservoir, no load)
27.8 kg (with full water reservoir and maximum load)
|Total Capacity||6 L (61 cubic inches)
(sterilisation chamber volume)
ENSURETM Autoclave Monitoring
Think of it as a routine checkup for your sterilizer.
The ENSURE line of Infection Control monitoring products ensures your equipment is performing at its peak. It includes a range of products that are simple, easy-to-use and help to ensure your patients are being kept safe with every cycle.
Keep your STATIM looking new with the StatMat Silicone Mat.
EU Representative & Distributed by:
Coltène/Whaledent GmbH+Co. KG,
1440 Don Mills Rd.
Toronto, ON M3B 3P9 Canada