VistaCool - the only direct-to-drain system designed from the ground up for your STATIM® 2000 and 5000 cassette autoclaves.
Non-electric, self-monitoring and self-regulating system.
- Single or double unit will work with either STATIM 2000 or 5000 sterilizers.
- Drains exhaust safely and automatically.
- System will continuously cool your sterilizers hot exhaust and drain it safely – no matter how many cycles you run.
Dedicate more resources to patient care and less on maintenance.
- Eliminates wasted staff time emptying condenser bottle.
- Installed under a sink, usually inside your sterilization center cabinet, VistaCool functions independently from operator input aside from periodic inspections of the connections to ensure proper operation.
- No consumable parts or daily maintenance is required.
Drains sterilizer exhaust safely and automatically.
- Triangular water tank, made of recycled plastic material, is shaped to take up less space under your sink, with no counter drilling or air gap (in most cases).
- All components and system set-up are compliant with most regional plumbing codes.
- Can be used with all drainage pipe material types.
Steri Centre (Vista Research Group video)
Water in the Steri Centre (Vista Research Group video)
|S7545||Adjustable tank stand (Single unit)|
|S7547||Adjustable tank stand (Double unit)|
|S7550||Air Gap Kit|
|Tank Material||Polyethylene – Natural White|
|7.6″ W x 7.6″ L x 10.75″ H
19.3 cm x 19.3 cm x 27.3 cm
|4.0″ W x 13.0″ L x 14.0″ H
10.2 cm x 33.1 cm x 35.6 cm
|Tank Volume||1.50 Gallons / 5.70 Liters||3.00 Gallons / 11.40 Liters|
(w/ water & Fittings)
|15.0 lbs. / 6.8 kg||28.0 lbs. / 12.7 kg|
|Supply fitting for ¼” O.D required. To be provided by installer|
|100 psi / 6.9 bar|
(If using Air Gap)
|6,561 feet / 2000 meters|
Distributed by: SciCan Ltd. 1440 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON M3B 3P9
Manufactured by: Vista Research Group., 1244 County Road 1475, Ashland, OH 44805 USA, Tel: (419) 281-3927, VistaResearchGroup.com